Getting covid vaccine is essential as the second wave of Corona Virus is affecting so many of them in spite of taking all the precautions. To people who do not know about the vaccine, there are two covid 19 vaccine that were approved by the professionals. The names of these vaccines are Covaxin and Covidshield. In addition to this, one more vaccine was added to the list named Sputnik V. This one is a Russian invention. It is a two-dose vaccine which is given three weeks later. Professionals have mentioned that the efficacy of this Russian vaccine is ninety one percent.
Now when we talk about the two Indian vaccines, Covidsheiled and Covaxin, both these vaccines are known to be efficient and safe for people. Almost every individual can get this covid 19 vaccine and can avoid the infection. If you discuss the present situation of the disease, it is said to be caused most likely because of the mutated strains of the virus. Hence, you need to stay home and take all the vital precautions. In addition to this, doctors have now made it essential for the people to fix a covid vaccine appointment and get vaccinated as soon as possible.
Benefits of covid vaccine
You get to enjoy a plethora of benefits if you get yourself vaccinated. Getting vaccinated can automatically lessen the chances of catching the disease. In addition to this, it also lessens the chances of getting admitted to the hospital. If you catch the disease, you need not worry. You can recover while you are at home. However, if you need oxygen, you can either look for a nearby hospital that will help you for the same or consult a doctor then and there. This too shall pass.
- Breaks the spread of the virus: If you are vaccinated, you are most likely stopping the spread of the virus. Yes, you are reading this right. Once you are vaccinated, your immunity gets stronger day by day and you are in the right condition. You are not only safe but you are also keeping others safe and healthy. Hence, do not wait further. Take the vaccine now and avoid the disease. As you all know that other than covid 19, diseases like white fungus have also taken place recently. More and more people are falling sick. This is why we suggest opting for the vaccine as soon as possible.
- Fast recovery: If you get yourself vaccinated, there are chances of faster recovery. Yes, this is what the professionals have mentioned and found out. Once you get yourself vaccinated, you can follow some tips that will help you enhance your immunity. Make sure you drink enough water the entire day. This way your body will stay hydrated in the right manner. In addition to this, you can also workout or perform some yoga. There are a number of YouTube channels that offer yoga classes. Check them out. Moreover, perform some simple yoga and stay fit and healthy during this second wave of the coronavirus disease. Thirdly, make sure you are eating homemade food. Take some healthy, nutritious, and digestible food only. Avoid eating from outside. Last but not the least, it is very important to maintain your hygiene. Make sure you wash your hands frequently. Wear a mask if you step out for the essentials and maintain social distancing in the best way possible.
Total number of vaccines you have to take
It is mentioned above that you need to take two doses of the vaccines to avoid the disease. The professionals have said that the vaccines will be given in the muscles most likely. In order for the vaccination to be completed, it is essential to take both the vaccines, Covidshield and Covaxin. Why it is important to take both the vaccines is because your body gets the immunity it requires only after the second dose of the vaccines. Hence, make sure you do not miss the second dose.
Covidshield is the first dose. After fifty six days, the second dose which is Covaxin is given to the patients.
Understand the side effects of both the doses
Once you get yourself vaccinated, there are chances that you may or may not experience some symptoms. However, it depends from one person to another. Some of the symptoms that you may experience are mentioned below. Take a look.
- Muscle pain
- Body pain
Covaxin side effects
- Body ache
- Abdominal pain
Post vaccination tips you can follow are beneath
- Use a sanitizer
- Wearing a mask is vital
- Washing hands frequently cannot be taken for granted
- Social distancing is essential
- Secondly, if you come across some effects after getting vaccinated, you can always take over the counter medications and painkillers like paracetamol are no exception. It will surely work wonders for the body.
- If you are experiencing tenderness, you can use a cold cloth and lessen the discomfort that you are facing at the arm after getting vaccinated.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water to keep yourself hydrated. Do not take this one for granted.
Get vaccinated today itself
Do not take your health as a joke. Get yourself vaccinated as soon as possible. We know for a fact that it is not easy these days yet nothing is impossible. Find the slots and get started. You may assume that vaccines will not help you avoid the disease, but this is just a myth. You need not believe any misconceptions that are around. At present, taking all the vital precautions and getting yourself vaccinated are the only ways to avoid the disease. We bet you do not want to experience this disease or lose any of your close members of the family. This is why getting yourself vaccinated is essential and is also recommended by the doctors.
We hope this piece has been useful. To know more about the covid 19 vaccines, feel free to consult the professionals.